Sunday, November 25, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 - Day 25


I had this commission done by a local artist.
It pretty much captures everything I love about my life right now:
we live in a beautiful environment
where you can literally walk on the beach
and may not see another person for hours,
I have 2 great dogs that we've raised and trained
who've brought us such joy,
and I have my wonderful DH with whom
I've shared the last 20 years of my life with.
This painting hangs in our bedroom and reminds me every
night of how blessed I am to have this life right now.
I hope and pray it always does.


#NaBloPoMo18

1 comment:

Jose Razo said...

That is so nice, Veronica

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...