Friday, November 23, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 - Day 23

Source: FanPop

Darn it, Disney, you did it to me again...

I've loved animation since like forever.
It started with Kimba the White Lion,
continued on with Speed Racer,
and Mickey Mouse pre-1940's is my favorite by far.

As Disney developed more techniques,
the limits of imagination for animation expanded.
And, now they've given me another character to love.

Yes, I know, Big Hero 6 was released about 4 years ago,
but I am just getting around to seeing it.
And, I'm in love with Baymax...

I think it's because he's a "medical companion."
He's someone built for the sole purpose of helping others.
And he's big and fluffy...
What's not to love?

#NaBloPoMo18

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...