Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 15 - Low

Another one of those dance-until-my-feet-fall-off songs. I loved the beat from the first time I heard it, and then I heard the lyrics. Just a fun dance song all around. I then saw it in the movie "Step Up 2 the Streets" and I think that made me like it even more...


   


 I wrote about it in another post about dancing it out.  And, that's what it's really all about... taking the time to work off a little stress, have a little fun, and just recharge your batteries so you can get set to get the job done. That's why it's on my dance list favorites and on my cycling audio list. 
 And, why it should be on yours too...!

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...