Friday, July 31, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 31 - Veronica

Thank you for coming along on this musical journey of remembrance through my iPod for another year.  It's always a little bittersweet to get to this point.  I'm relieved to have the month over to let off on the pressure of having to post daily, but by the same token, I'm sad to not be so fully involved with my blog usually until November when NaBloPoMo starts.  There'll be posts though as I continue to travel and explore, and see what this 48th year of my life has in store... and, I truly hope you'll continue to come along for the ride...


1 comment:

Yahoo forgot password recover help said...

Hey, What a blog! Very much appreciated and thank you for share.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...