Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 21 - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

I have a bunch of Kelly Clarkson music on my iPod, so it's interesting that after five years of doing this shuffle, this is the first time that one of her songs comes up... and, one of her newer songs to boot.

I've loved her music since that first season of "American Idol."  I remember her as the contestant that could sing anything!  No matter what was thrown at her, she could sing it...


And through it all, she was so humble and down to earth.  And still seems to be...

As for today's shuffle pick, like most people, I first heard this song on the Toyota Camry commercial.


I was immediately attracted to the beat and to the lyrics.  It's now one of my favorite cycling songs because just as I am feeling as though a hill is about to beat me this song comes on, and I feel like I can power through and go up and over.  And that holds true to anything else that life might throw at me... With inspirational music like this, you just keep going on and on.

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...