Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 17 - Sweet Caroline


I LOVE Neil Diamond...

His music has been a part of my life since high school.
I have a lot of his music on my iPod,
and today this song came up...

This year, I was lucky enough to go see him in concert,
and it was AWESOME!


We had great seats, center floor about row 10...
and, I drove my husband crazy singing along with most of the songs..
but then, so was most of the crowd around us
and I didn't feel bad at all about it...

Especially when he played "Sweet Caroline"...


I'd share the video I shot during the song, but there's a lot of
me singing "bham bham bham"
and 
"so good! so good!  SO GOOD!"

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you need to watch this video
which was shot at Fenway Park in Boston after the marathon bombing.
They play this song at every game (I went to one while I lived in Boston),
and it's always great to have the crowd singing together...

Enjoy!  Sing Along!




No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...