Monday, July 13, 2015

Birthday Shuffle Year V - Day 13 - Try


I'm alway listening for new inspirational music, and
I know from the moment I heard this song I had to have it.
So I immediately added it to my collection.

I especially enjoy listening to music like this when I'm out riding...

Enjoy...!  Be inspired like I was...

"Wait a second,
Why, should you care, what they think of you
When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?
Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to bend until you break
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing"

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...