What would you tell your 20-something year old self
if you could go back in time..?
I'd tell me to stay in shape so I could continue
dancing like I used to then.
A shot and a beer since I was generally the DD,
and I could dance all night long.
Go to bed at 3, and be up at 8 to be to work at
9 the following morning.
And, I LOVED to dance.
Still do.. in fact, my best friend commented
that dancing at my wedding was the funnest
time she'd had in a long time...
because we love to dance...
So tonight, I thought I would share my
top 10 all time favorite dance songs...
10. Ice Ice, Baby - Vanilla Ice
9. Do You Love Me? - The Contours
8. Kiss Me - Stephen Duffy
7. Perfect Kiss - New Order
6. Mony Mony - Billy Idol
5. Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
4. Bizarre Long Triangle - New Order
3. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
2. Strangelove - Depeche Mode
1. Into the Groove - Madonna
Along with my top 10,
because I think I'll probably be 80 and still listening,
and probably tapping my toes,
to dance music...
10. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
9. Hey Na Na - Katie Herzig
8. Scream & Shout - will.i.am
7. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias
6. Low - Flo Rida
5. So What! - Sanchia
4. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
3. Jump - The Cube Guys & Luciana
2. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
1. Work Bi*ch - Britney Spears
Also guaranteed to make me get out of my chair:
Oye Como Va - Celia Cruz
Church - T-Pain
Point of No Return - Expose
Mickey - Toni Basil
anything by Prince
dance songs by Madonna
the Knack, the Clash, the B-52's, Oingo Boingo,
Linkin Park, the Cure, Salt-n-Pepa
some Katy Perry
classic dance music from the 50's and 60's
think Tequila, Twist and Shout, Swing the Mood, Wooly Bully
and, don't even get me started on salsa and Latin music...!