Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 30 - At Last

There's always a little bit of a letdown at the end of the NaBloPoMo (national blog posting month) even though it's a bit of a blessing as well, because writing on a daily basis is hard.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I always overthink my blog posts... will they like it...?  will they get it...?  will they like me...?  will anyone even read what I've written...?

I try.  I think we all do.  Bloggers feel as though they have something important to share with the world, and it's tough putting ourselves out there on a daily basis for a month.  Given that I'm a bi-monthly poster at best, it seriously takes a little out of me whenever I post.  Of course, I've written before that in some ways this is just a means to expressing the creative side of me given the high stress environment I find myself in most days.  But, still, who doesn't want to think that they're the greatest writer since Douglas Adams?

Anyway, tonight I bid you adieu for this year.... it's been quite the road as we've covered cases in the ED, the current state of affairs in healthcare, current events, my uncle's birthday, my dog's birthday, suicide, dancing it out, and of course Mexican telenovelas.  Thank you for joining me again this year for this little adventure.  I hope you'll stay throughout the course of the year for my random musings as this next year promises to be an exciting one with almost monthly trips planned along with several long journeys in the works...

Thank you!!


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...