Friday, July 11, 2014

MyPod Birthday Shuffle IV - Day 11 - Don't Forget Me

One of the things on my bucket list is to write a musical.
I posted a few months ago that I think I even had a topic.
But, I digress.  I have a lot of music that comes from musicals.
This is one of those songs.  "Smash" was a short-lived TV show
about bringing a musical to Broadway.

This is one of the songs from that show...
Now that's what I call an ending...!

Here's Ivy's version:



And here's the Karen version...


You'd understand if you had watched the show.

Ok, so, I've got to learn how to write a musical...


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...