Saturday, July 26, 2014

MyPod Birthday Shuffle IV - Day 26 - Lucky


Today I accomplished one of those bucket list items:
Fly fishing in Montana.

And so, I cheated on my shuffle because I picked the song
"Lucky" by Jason Mraz because I was lucky and caught 2 fish...

This is the first one:

And this is the "one that got away..."

Yeah, he's out there somewhere as he
flipped right off the line just as my guide was
about to scoop him up in the net.
And, he was a biggin'

I kept my Uncle Ruben in my thoughts throughout the day.
Two years ago during my birthday shuffle
go fishing together...

He would have loved today,
and I would have loved to have had him
with me...

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...