Friday, July 4, 2014

MyPod Birthday Shuffle IV - Day 4 - Someday


This song has always reminding me of my friend Melinda and snowboarding.
It's about friendship and the people that are there for you.
The song came out in 1999.  I was just starting medical school,
and I really relied on my support system from home being
so far away and stressed in the MidWest.

I still have the photo in my mind of Melinda and I standing
with our boards on the side of Bear Mountain.
It's early spring so there's just a small amount of snow
on the ground.  We're wearing sweatshirts and jeans.
It's bright, it's sunny, and we're smiling.
Friends having fun.


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...