Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 4 - Sweet Escape


Some days after a shift, you just need an escape from reality.
I guess some people get tied up in other people's lives
by watching reality TV.

As I've written before, we watch telenovelas.
And this season, oy, we're watching several...
Three in fact.

One is pure drama, the other is almost pure comedy,
and the third is a little bit of both.

My husband tells me he can't understand how I can 
be so fascinated and intrigued by them.
Then he looks up from his computer and says,
"why is she so mad at that other lady?"
Or he asks, "what's going on with that couple?"
Or he tells me to "put on that one with the bad guy."

It's really easy to get sucked in
and escape from everything
if only for a little while...

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...