Saturday, November 1, 2014

#123 - The First Day


It's that time of year again...!

NAtional BLOg POsting MOnth...!

I've done it every year for the last several years.
Really want to get to the point where I can do the NaNoWriMo,
where you write a novel over the next month,
but I still can't get my timing right... 
sigh, maybe next year...

Regardless, thanks for visiting my little spot
of the interweb and reading my daily musing.

Since, this is the time of year I get a lot of new readers,
I thought I would tell you a little about myself and my
little world.


To start, I'm a doctor.
An Emergency Medicine doctor.
That means that I work in the Emergency Department
of several hospitals in both Northern California where I live
and in Sacramento where I have been traveling to for the last year.


I live in a small country town where cows just might
outnumber people, and where it's usually rainy,
except for this year, where we had an unusually mild winter and long summer.


We bought our house about three years ago,
and have been doing A LOT of work on it to make it a home.
But we do enjoy the views.


And the dogs, Dixie (red) and Dillon (blue) do enjoy
having many acres to run around on
and a river and beach close by to run on as well.

Plus they have their own blog which you can read here:
Some of my friends say they travel more than anyone they know...
cause they do...
cause we do...


Like our 3,000 mile National Park tour
from this summer...

Work hard, and play hard...


and, although I might sometimes be a little 
irreverent, you have to remember
that


I see a lot of people on the worst day of their life
and try my hardest to not let it be the last day of their life.

I hope you'll enjoy this month-long journey...
and, I'll try to keep the stories interesting...

Thank you and cheers...!!









1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love the "your card" post, I often wonder when I hear some people talking and think "do you know how crazy you sound?"

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...