Saturday, July 30, 2011

myPod Shuffle #30 - No One Lives Forever

Oingo Boingo was one of those groups I fell in love with in college.  I think I first heard about them in 1985 when I heard "Dead Man's Party" for the first time.  Then I slowly started collecting their albums.  Their music was so new and provocative to me.  I know I've mentioned "Dead Man's Party" in another post, especially as a theme song for some of my medical milestones.  "No One Lives Forever" is another favorite song.  I love the beat.  I love the frenetic rhythm.  I love the lyrics.  Enjoy this song...!

I found this video which I liked because it includes some of my favorites... and a scene with Mickey!

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...