Friday, July 22, 2011

myPod Shuffle #22 - Beautiful Day



I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I love to snowboard.  Or at least, I love to attempt to snowboard.  The best I ever did in the last 10 years was while I was living in Boston.  During that season, we went snowboarding about every other to every third week.  I was getting into great shape, and it was an awesome stress relief at that time.

This song was one of my mountain songs;  a song I used to play on the way up the hill.  I had it on my mp3 player as well.  Sort of a "get in the snowboard frame of mind" kind of song.  I have a bunch of those on my iPod.  You know, kinda like those songs you played while getting ready for an evening out.  A little something to carry with you down the hill.  A little something to inspire you.  Something that makes you stop and take a deep breath at the top of the run, then go gliding down the hill seemingly defying gravity.  Or so I would imagine in my head.... And, sometimes, I made it all the way down without falling.

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...