Saturday, July 20, 2019

Birthday Month Shuffle - 7th Edition Day 20


There used to be three residence halls here... Tarastec, Zapotec and Toltec. 

I often imagined if those walls could talk, oh, the stories they would tell.
Nothing tops a college experience.

Today’s song is reminiscent of the drama of being a young adult
Away from home for the first time
Falling in love in a disastrous way
Ah, memories.

is about someone going back to a place where 
their relationship played out...
What if it’s not there any more..?


1 comment:

betty said...

I'm really glad I'm past the drama of a young adult and my son is past that too. I don't think I'll be alive for the grandson's drama, but then I'll be a bit removed from it so I can step back and observe. Its what we all have to do, but it can be indeed painful at times no matter how smooth the passage might be.

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...