Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Birthday Month Shuffle - 7th Edition Day 16

Exactly a year ago, I was standing at California Adventure in anticipation of the “Paint the Night” parade.  It was so worth the wait... and the cost of lunch to have front seat preferred viewing...
Although the different character floats had their songs, the underlying theme song was from “Wreck It Ralph” and Owl City.  I remember immediately Shazaming the music as the parade ended because I had never heard the song before.  Soon after, the song was added to my collection.

I’m still working off my iPad, so here are the links to both the parade and the official video.  This song makes me so happy every time I hear it, remembering how much fun those days at Disneyland had been and wondering “when can I see you again..?”

Enjoy!

Paint the Night Parade

Official Video

1 comment:

betty said...

What a cool parade! I've seen parades on the other side in Disneyland but never at California Adventure though I've visited it a few times.

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...