Tuesday, November 26, 2019

NaBloPoMo - Day 26 - Today's Wishes


Right now, I wish I was riding my bike more.
I'll see posts about cycling 30 miles and wonder if I could even do 7 right now,
and that's coming from the person who used to quip they
wouldn't get out of bed and ride for anything less than 10.

I will wish I had organized everything a lot better
and gotten rid of more clutter during the rummage sale
we had back at the end of September.
Hopefully, I'll have things better organized before next September.

There's several relationships in need of some repair.
I'm hoping a year from now I won't be wishing that I had done something about them...
talked to someone...
reached out to someone...
tried to come to some kind of understanding with someone...
tried to love and comfort someone...

I feel like I try pretty hard to live life in the moment
so that I won't have any regrets
because working as an ED doc, if there's one thing I've really learned,
it's that life is fleeting and at any moment things can change
and that constant you've come to depend on can suddenly be gone...

Anyone else like to share their answers...?
Can't wait to read them....



1 comment:

betty said...

It would be fun to write down today's wishes and read them next year. I'd do it and then I would forget about checking a year from now. Today I wish for a new job with health insurance and for safety for kids traveling to San Diego for Thanksgiving. Along with the wishes of course are the prayers and the trusting in God.

Happy Thanksgiving!

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...