Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#274 - R is for Rear View Mirror

We take a lot of road trips,
and at some point I noted that I started
taking a lot of photos through the rear-view mirror.



And, now, I have to have a couple of shots every trip.



The challenge is not getting yourself in the photo.



And getting the camera to focus on the image in the mirror.



I think it offers an interesting perspective.


And, it can create a great frame for some vistas.


I love road trips...


Maybe I just love the open road...


I know my dogs do...


1 comment:

Stephanie Faris said...

How unique! That's a great idea. You see a lot of pictures from people's vacations, but never from that perspective.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...