Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#265 - Y is for Yosemite

As I said before, going to conferences where you can get CME (continuing medical education) credits are a great excuse for getting out and traveling to new places.  One of the first conferences of last year was to Yosemite National Park.

We had just bought the new Jeep and so this was its first road trip...

The conference had morning meetings and then coordinated a naturalist to take us on afternoon hikes.  It was great to learn so much about the park... and get some exercise after sitting in class all morning.




We did see some wildlife, and the waterfalls were down to a trickle because of the poor snow pack...



The views were amazing, and I couldn't shoot enough photos without thinking there was an even better shot around the next corner... 






Yosemite was the first national park that challenged and inspired me to visit all the national parks.  But, I know I will come back to this one again and again... 






No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...