Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12 - Sad Panda

Last year I wrote about the fact that I look at a LOT of films...
And, sometimes I see things that aren't there... like that parrot...
Or what I call the "sad panda"


It started off with this one...
I copied the image of a brain bleed to show during a slide presentation
and realized that it looked like a sad panda
having a really bad day...

Then I just started to collect images...

 

long face "sad panda"



Round face "sad panda"


droopy eye "sad panda"


not so "sad panda" sticking tongue out


not so "sad panda" really sticking tongue out...

I've really got to get out more...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good grief! I have to ask: what is that tongue-like thing? And do we all have them in our brains??? And should I be worried?????

I love these sad panda pictures. And I rather like knowing that our brains look like pandas!

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...