Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday Shuffle a Deux #13


I couldn't find the scene in English, but you get the point.

Oh, Yeah by Yello

I love "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," and I know I have written about it before.  This song is just musician's having fun, and it's been used widely in movies and commercials.  I'll always remember it from the "Ferris Bueller" movie.  The Ferrari scene for sure, but also for the ending.  It's probably one of the first movie endings I remember being told to actually watch until the end of the credits. And, I did. And, I enjoyed...!
This is another one of those songs that didn't appear in the soundtrack and which I had to track down to add it to my collection. Again, thank you Napster...


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...