Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November Notes, Day 18


"Addicted"

Do you have a collection of games on your iPad?  I do.  They're a major distraction.  And, just when I tell myself "no more!" I see an ad for another game that looks interesting, and I have a new obsession for a while.

I can't even begin to imagine how much time I've lost playing games.  I can get involved in TSTO, for example, and three hours later where did my afternoon go?  Or, wait, hang on, DH, but I've just got to complete this task and get the other tasks going.... I know, we're late for dinner, but just one... more... minute....

1 comment:

Lori said...

I do sort of one game at a time. I find one I like and play the heck out of it, then I get tired of it and it sits dormant.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...