Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seinfeld Moments




Not much to write about today, but as I was watching TV thinking of inspiration, I started thinking that everyone can relate something in their life to a Seinfeld moment. At least several times a day, I can think of something that I can relate to an episode; or a line I can quote. It's funny, but as time is passing, it seems less people know about Seinfeld and so it's getting harder and harder to make the reference. Blank stares all around. Anyway, one of my favorite shows of all time. Enjoy!


1 comment:

betty said...

That was such a great show! My son used to watch reruns of it and I'd sit with him and watch them because they were always so good! My favorite one as about the soup nazi, too funny!

hope Thursday is a good one!

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...