Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And We Start Anew....


If you remember last year, I took up the blog a day, every day for a month.  It's the national NaBloPoMo month of November, and I am again rising up to the challenge.  I was able to do it for my birthday month, and it was a lot of fun.  I hope it will be easier this go-round.

I think I am definitely in a different place from where I was a year ago.  Now instead of only having my job to write about... and there's a lot there I wish I could say but can't (small town and all)... I now have the new house, and all of my experience of learning about country-fried life.  Of course, I am still bummed to not be able to do the NaNoWriMo, but alas I do not have the time... not this year anyway.

So, this will be the easiest post, cause it's the introduction.  We'll see how well I do... how about you... are you up to the challenge?  Also, the new change this year is that I am posting to the BlogHer website... there's a link on my site... some interesting writers you should read... and, thanks for taking the time to read my little corner of the web...

1 comment:

betty said...

You go girl!! I thought briefly of doing this for this year, but decided to pass. But I'll read what you write!! Hope all is going well!

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...