Monday, July 4, 2016

Birthday Shuffle Sixth Edition - Day 4

Given that it's the Fourth of July,
I am going off the shuffle for a day to bring up
one of the other songs in my playlist:


I have a lot of songs on my playlist that are for inspiration.
Especially when I face new challenges.


In comparison to how far I've come,
10 miles doesn't seem very far... 
but it was the climb that was the challenge.
This was one of my first ones...
I call these "lung vomit hills"
because I honestly feel like my lungs are going to burst
up out of my throat...

Songs like this one, and some others in my playlist
really help.


And of course add to the celebration
when you get to the other side
and race downhill...!



No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...