Sunday, June 19, 2011

Have Jeep Will Travel

I think I've mentioned before that I love my Jeep.


I had the day off so I decided to go for a drive and went down to the beach.


There's a couple of places to pull out and then you get views like this.


However, trying to leave I soon ended up like this...


And, then I had to wait for my hubby to come get me out... 


but then we took the Jeep to a little more user-friendly area.


I still love my Jeep.... but I might have to think about investing in some knobby tires...

1 comment:

betty said...

I have to agree, knobby tires indeed! but such a pretty area!!!

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...