Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Medical Humor

I've been working a string of nights, and the patient volume has been surprisingly low.  We have had some interesting cases... but, that's not what I want to write about tonight.  I'm on Facebook, and since about 2/3 of my friends are in the medical field, there's a plethora of medical humor that abounds.  I thought I would share some of my favorites.  You may have seen them.  Enjoy!  

Oh, and there's some excitement coming up in the next couple of days... a new member of the family will coming soon...!





1 comment:

betty said...

I like the Web MD one, LOL. One does need to be careful when researching on the internet :)

lots of excitement ahead with the new pup!

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...