Monday, November 22, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 22

Instead of sharing the banalities of today's E.D. shift (back to the medicine tomorrow) I will share this meme that a friend sent out today.  Warning, sarcasm may or may not be used here:

Getting to Know Each Other!

1. What time did you get up this morning?  Rolled out of bed around 0615 PST

2. How do you like your steak? Knocked over the head and served at room temperature.  That's what I always said.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Amadeus in 1985 at the Prince Albert Royal Cinema in London.

4. What is your favorite TV show?  Toss up between House and Grey's Anatomy... just can't get away from the medicine. 

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Someplace green, near the ocean, surrounded by trees... oh, wait, I think I might already be here...!

 6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee, a scone, and a scoop of "hospital egg surprise."

 7. What is your favorite cuisine? Whatever's being served at the restaurant I walked into.

 8. What foods do you dislike?  I can't handle liver... yuck!

9. Favorite Place to Eat?  Sitting at the table in my mother's home.

10. Favorite dressing? Toss up between blue cheese and thousand island.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?  Jeep Liberty Limited in Patriot Blue

12. What are your favorite clothes? scrubs, I always wanted to wear pajamas to work

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  The clinic located near base camp at Everest.  I've heard it's got a great view.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  1/2 full, so top 'er off!

15. Where would you want to retire?  Someplace green, near the ocean, surrounded by trees, wait, didn't I already answer this?

16. Favorite time of day?  Morning, sunrise.

17. Where were you born? La Mirada Community Hospital

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Hockey

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Someone who never reads my blog, or facebook, or who I didn't tag in the first place

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Who's closest?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?  I'm not a cat, so really not curious

22. Bird watcher?  yes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, sunrise, I think I've answered this one before, too.

24. Do you have any pets?  Three cats

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My life is written out online at my blog, pretty much nothing is new, or exciting.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  Older

27. What is your best childhood memory?  Can't remember, but I'm sure it had to do with travel or food... or travel and food... or traveling to get some food

28. Are you a cat or dog person?  I'd say wannabe Cat Lady

29. Are you married?  yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?  Never been without it...

31. Been in a car accident?  several

32. Any pet peeves?  Don't tell me you're going to surprise me with something because I will annoy you endlessly until you tell me what the surprise is.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?  something, something, and extra cheese

34. Favorite Flower? blue dutch iris... and orchids

35. Favorite ice cream?  Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby... or anything involving chocolate and peanut butter

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Rubio's, I could eat there every day

37. How many times did you fail your drivers license test? never

38. From whom did you get your last email? my bff from med school

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? since it's only got a limit of $500, pretty much I can buy groceries and max it out... 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  um, I work 13 hour days, 16 days a month, my life is pretty much planned out for me

41. Like your job?  well, it's like a box of chocolates... refer to that blogpost if you need further explanation

42. Broccoli?  with cheese

43. What was your favorite vacation?  any time I left the country, or the county, or walked out the front door and ended up on a plane somewhere

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my DH

45. What are you listening to right now? hockey, I watch it too

 46. What is your favorite color? Ceylon blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?  none, I worried what it would look like at age 90, and couldn't decide on what would still look good where

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? none, I'm an equal opportunity sharer

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2322 PST

50. Coffee Drinker?  Only if I need the caffeine... and it's made at Starbuck's

1 comment:

betty said...

love your answer about the coffee, of course it has to come from Starbucks (is there any other kind of coffee??)

Fun meme to read, Veronica! Wow 13 hour days!! I know you are "used" to them, but still! Wow!

fun to read all your answers (I didn't get a hint of sarcasm from them :)

betty

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...