Saturday, November 27, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 27


Although I enjoy writing on this blog every day, I think I am about ready for the NaBloPoMo to be over.  I worked too late tonight, mostly because I had about 25 charts to dictate from the last two days, and Lord knows I hate to dictate (this flashback is for you, Betty!).  But I have tomorrow off so I sucked it up and got them all done.

Since I really couldn't drudge up any inspiration from work today, I thought I would share one of the NaBloPoMo prompts from this week:  what's on your walls?

Since we are sort of between places (currently renting), I don't have anything up on the walls.  When we do FINALLY get a home, I plan to put up photographs... lots and lots of photographs.  And photo art.  This tree is courtesy of the Warholizer website.  You just upload your photo, and it randomly assigns a color and creates a Warhol-style image.

I Warhol'd a car...


I Warhol'd a cat...


I even Warhol'd myself...


What fun will you create?


2 comments:

betty said...

how cute with all the different pictures/images!! That was a lot of charts to dictate; bet you were a bit "fried" when you were done. I think all doctors hate to dictate. Right now we have nothing on our walls since we are renting and getting ready to move in 6 weeks. I think when you guys get your house and settled in, I'm sure there will be lots of great pictures on your walls highlighting your lives and special memories/times :)

(I know blogging every day gets a little weary towards the end of the month, but WTG for sticking with it)

betty

Lori said...

Those are really neat. I'll have to check out that web site. I know what you mean; I'm about ready for NaBlo to be over too.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...