Friday, November 19, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 19

 So today I got to indulge in something I hadn't had for a while... free time.

Hubby and I took a walk along the beach and looked for rocks.  If you remember a prior posting, we have been carrying a backpack on our walks and collecting rocks that caught our fancy..

Today, there were rocks galore, and a bit of sunshine!
So many rocks, but we were looking for very special ones...

The beach is ever-changing.... and it's really interesting to see how things can change from one day to the other.  The last time I came the rocks were just along the shoreline.  Today they were scattered way above the wave line.

Did I mention how much I love the beach?


2 comments:

betty said...

so glad you took a "me day" and did something fun like this!! those rocks look so very nice! Really, you like the beach? I never would have known it :)

betty

Jeanie said...

To think that you are walking along the beach in the sunshine and I am sitting in front of our log burner.
I know where I would rather be.
Enjoy your day together.
Jeanie xx

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...