Sunday, July 24, 2011

myPod Shuffle #24 - Don't Give Up on Us


Do you remember Starsky & Hutch?  Remember David Soul as "Hutch?"
Even then, I had a thing for blondes.  Anyway, few people know that he wanted to try a singing career, and "Don't Give Up on Us" was one of the songs he sang.  Don't laugh at me, but for the longest time I thought the line was "Don't get up on a spaceship."  


Of course, the song was released in 1977, the same year that "Star Wars" came out.  Maybe I was thinking of spaceships;  especially those X-wing fighters, because if I was going to fly a jet, it would be one of those.

Regardless, I loved this song from the first time I heard it... spaceships and all...


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...