Thursday, July 28, 2011

myPod Shuffle #28 - Friend Like Me


I love Disney.  I love Mickey.
Classic, pre-1940's, pie-eyed Mickey is my favorite.


This song is from the movie "Aladdin."  I have a lot of movie soundtracks on my iPod.  This song is memorable for New Year's in Cancun with my best friend from college.  She hadn't seen the movie yet, and our first night on the beach I practically sang the whole movie soundtrack to her while we watched the sun go down and relished the view at the beginning of a week's vacation.  We were exhausted from having spent the entire night awake celebrating New Year's Eve in Vegas like you can only do in Vegas... and what happens in Vegas.... well, we had an awesome time, and a great week's vacation in Cancun following.

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...