Thursday, April 9, 2015

#278 - H is for Humboldt County


I thought I would share some of my favorite
photos from where I am currently living:
Humboldt County...


From Centerville Beach


To Ferndale


Past Bull Creek


And the Honeydew Bridge


From Point Mendocino


To Table Bluff near Loleta


I love the Eel River


And the Pacific Ocean


I love seeing Roosevelt Elk!!


And sea-faring boats in the harbor at Eureka


This is where I call HOME...


A place where Scottish Highlander cows
can walk casually down the road...

Come visit us some time...!

2 comments:

Amy Bovaird said...

Wow! Great photos!
Scottish Highlander cows and elk walk down your street? Very cool!
Looks like a fun place to be!
Thanks for sharing!
Amy (New blogger from A to Z Challenge)
http://amybovaird.com/h-is-for-hair/

Entrepreneurial Goddess said...

Hello there.
Looks like a nice place to live. Great photos, especially the elk and cow in the middle of the road!
Thanks for sharing.

Entrepreneurial Goddess