Friday, April 24, 2015

#272 - U is for Ubiquitous

I've seen a lot of amazing and wonderful sights and sites during my travels...




And, today, while thinking of my "U" word for the Challenge,
I thought about ubiquitous which means
"existing or being everywhere at the same time."
 Which made me think of God.


Now, I am not a "wear my God on my sleeve" kind of person.
I have faith.  I pray.  And, I thank God every time I arrive
safely to another travel destination.


I also thank God for allowing me the time and resources
to be able to travel and see so much of His creation.






And, I do feel His presence as everywhere when I stand
at the top of a rise or on the edge of the beach or simply
when I experience the joy of my DH or dogs as we travel 
and explore together...



My simple prayer for travel is always:
Keep us, guide us, hold us,
bring us safely home.




And, it doesn't matter whether Home is back in Ferndale
or up in Heaven, I just pray for safe passage with no fear.


Cause I already feel as though I've seen a little bit
of Heaven on Earth... 


As long as there are rivers and mountains and beaches to enjoy...


You'll find me there...






4 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing.
Evalina, This and that...

Michele at Angels Bark said...

absolutely stunningly beautiful photos! I can definitely see how those places made you feel closer to God. Wow, I envy your travels. Maybe in my next life I'll get to travel to desirable locations. I like your travel prayer.
Michele at Angels Bark

Anonymous said...

I love this definition of ubiquitous and the photos to illustrate it. What gorgeous photos and views, and in each place you feel you've felt god or a god-like presence? How lovely.

Connie said...

such breathtaking photos. God is everywhere,his handiwork is everywhere. Blessed are those that realize it when they see it.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...