Monday, April 6, 2015

#284 - E is for Eel River


I cross the Eel River almost every day when I am home to go to work.


I see the sun when it is rising in the morning...


Or maybe when I am coming home in the morning after 
an overnight shift...


I have dozens of photos of these trees... 
I love them surrounded in fog..


I catch the beauty of the river coming home at sunset...


In all of it's glorious colors....


And some coloring and photoshopping of my own...

I love this river because crossing it means I am almost home...

2014 A to Z Challenge - On Elk
2013 A to Z Challenge - E is for Emergency

2 comments:

CuteAsAButton said...

Beautiful pictures!

http://shrinkrapped.com/

Kathy Nollet said...

Love the pictures of white sand in Florida. At first, I thought it was snow! -just shows you the kind of winter we've had. Kathy
http://www.Education-Spring.com

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...