Sunday, July 29, 2012

Birthday Shuffle a Deux #29

Playing With the Boys by Kenny Loggins...

Who can forget this movie...?



I dated a guy who would sneak into other theatre rooms just to see this opening sequence...

But, that's not my song for today... this is...

Val Kilmer... Yummy... 
This takes me back to the summer between my senior year in high school 
and the start of my freshman year in college...

Later on, I would be a surgical resident where "playing with the boys" took on a whole new meaning and pushed my competitive nature to a whole other level.

Love the song, love the video, sort of liked the movie... 
and, this is one of the very first soundtracks I bought on CD...
remember those marvelous flat discs that replaced tapes??



No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...