Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Shuffle a Deux #23


Overkill - Men at Work (Colin Hay Version)

I think I've mentioned before that I loved the TV show "Scrubs."  At least, the early seasons.
This is the start of season two, and life got pretty complicated in the cliffhanger from season one.

Colin Hay said the song was about change.  Going from a comfort zone into a new situation.
Given that I've moved and changed locations multiple times, I know a little about this.
Finally, I seem to be somewhere settled, but as can be taught from this weekend's events
you just never know what is going to be thrown at you.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thank you for reminding me of that song -- from my 80's teen years. I hadn't heard or thought of it in years. I like this version too. (Love Scrubs, but don't remember seeing this episode.)

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...