Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Shuffle a Deux #25

We're winding down to the last week of this month... wow, a lot of stuff has happened looking back.  And, we're not through yet...!



Everybody, Everybody
Black Box

I don't know what this song means, I just know it's one of those "get up and dance" songs.  Released in the early 1990's, I remember it as a work-out song.  I actually had a life when I first graduated from college, with a Monday through Friday 9 - 5 job.  I had time to go to the gym and do scheduled aerobics.  I could follow a sensible eating program because I had a routine.  I also did a lot of dancing because I had weekends off... and weekends were made for fun!  Sigh, to be back in my early 20's when I could eat everything and didn't have to worry about it...

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...