Thursday, November 29, 2018

NaBloPoMo2018 - Day 29


Today is my beautiful girl's 7th birthday...

I can't believe it's already been that long...

Here's the blog post I wrote on her first night home:
You can read all about her first two years on this blog...

And you can see her first birthday video here:


I love my Dixie... 


She's traveled with me all over the Western United States...

And when I travel without her,
even if it's just going to work,
she's always waiting for me when I get home...


Here's one of my favorite photos of her
she's about 6 months old:


Happy Birthday my Dixie Girl...!


#NaBloPoMo18

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...