Thursday, November 22, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 - Day 22


Hope that you had the most blessed of Thanksgiving days
and that you were able to spend time surrounded by friends and loved ones...

I couldn't prepare my usual feast as I had to work today for the
first time in about 5 years.
The hospital provided us with a traditional turkey meal
so it wasn't so bad.
And, the patients didn't come in the hoards I expected...

Of course, tomorrow will be the real test.
We'll see who overindulged today
or who gets caught in the hoards heading
out shopping tomorrow...

Not me, I'll be back at work...

#NaBloPoMo18

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...