Friday, November 9, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 - Day 9

Was it you...?



or was it you...?


I'm a city girl, and one of the things I had to learn about living the Rural Life is that nature prevails and we're in their backyard... although technically they're in mine... but I'm in theirs... still, I don't much like raising chickens only to feed the local wildlife.


Because these are too cute for anyone to eat, much less the critters running around the woods.  Hubby tells me it's the price we pay for living "in the wild."  Well, the wildlife got one of them... of all things, the one that was growing up to be a nice looking rooster... not sure who did it, but suddenly I'm having to learn to protect my own... just one more skill to add to the growing list.


#NaBloPoMo18


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...