Saturday, November 3, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 - Day 3

I don't know why, but when I saw today's prompt this is the first thing I thought of...


Which of course comes from the movie "Finding Dory."
Which of course has one of my all time favorite characters: Hank


What's not to love about a 7-legged octopus...?
septapus..?

I guess that's one thing I've held on to, 
my childhood love of animation...
my childlike love of all things Disney...
my childlike wonder at the magic of movies...

And, yes, I'll still buy stuffed animals...
I've held on to those as well, both literally, and
um, I guess, literally... 
I have quite the collection...
Not giving those up any time soon...

#NaBloPoMo18



1 comment:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...