Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MyPod Birthday Month #2 - Danger Zone

When I first heard this song in the summer of 1986,
I didn't think about F-14's, I thought about this fighter jet...


An X-wing fighter from the movie "Star Wars."
I love this fighter.

It reminds me of another fighter that I loved...

Anyone recognize this...?
It's from a TV show released after "Star Wars.....?"
Dirk Benedict...

Anyone...?

"Battlestar Galactica."
Ring any bells..?

Granted it was a short-run, 2 year series,
but again, to this young girl it fueled the imagination
that had already been ignited by "Star Wars."

Either of these ships would definitely
fulfill my "need for speed"
and this song always gets me moving fast...!







No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...