Monday, July 15, 2013

MyPod Birthday Month #15 - Feel This Moment



Somewhere around 7:18 this song starts.

The very first concert I went to was A-Ha in college.  Even though I loved music, I was never crazy in love with a band to actually want to go see them (still aren't).  I was invited to this concert by friends in college and went.  They had one song I was familiar with... "Take on Me"... and the rest of the music was ok.  My friends screamed and yelled.  I looked around and just took it all in.

When this song by Pitbull came out, there was a part that just seemed so familiar, and it drove me crazy trying to figure out what it was.  Now, I consider myself pretty good at playing "Name That Tune," but as I age, I guess my sense of music is fading a bit and I had to break down and look it up.  Yep, it was from A-Ha "Take on Me."

Anyway, enjoy as you see some memories from our cruise this past spring...

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...