Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MyPod Birthday Month #30 - That's What Friends Are For


1985
I started college not really knowing anyone.
I didn't make any friends until around October of that year
while working on a Halloween event for the dorm.
During that time, I became friends with the 
two girls who lived in the dorm room right next door
that surprisingly I hadn't met until that event.

We became the best of friends
and were pretty much inseparable throughout
the rest of my college years.

This was our song,
and we would always hug and put our heads together
while singing out loud
to this song...

No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...