Sunday, November 15, 2015

November Notes, Day 15


"Fabric Fanatic"

Spent most of the day today working on organizing my new craft room.  Today I focused on fabric. I've started dabbling in quilt making, and I want to design purses (I love totes) and stuffed bears.  So, I've bought a lot of fabric over the last several years, and finally have a place to store it instead of plastic containers.  Since my bestie is in town, she helped get things organized.  First, we had to do a little shopping...


Then we needed to add a little organization.


Then we started to go through boxes and bags of fabric..


This is only a small part of all the fabric I still have.
There are several UFO's (unfinished objects) in the top small bins,
several small quarter panels assorted by color/theme in the medium bins,
and bear, purse and large quilt fabrics in the largest bins.

Now to get my sewing machine set back up again...


No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...