Monday, November 23, 2015

November Notes, Day 23


"Anywhere But Here"

I caught a cold.  Workplace hazard.  I wash my hands like crazy, 
but it doesn't help when a viral-laden pedi coughs in your face
when you're doing the throat exam or looking in their ears. 
I tell their parents to keep them home, rest, lots of fluids,
follow up with their pediatrician in a couple of days if they're
not getting better... 
And, yet, I can't call in sick and follow my own advice.  
I have to go to work.
After all, those Norco scripts aren't going to write themselves...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Eler Beth came home from work early feeling really downpin.

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...