Thursday, July 31, 2014

MyPod Birthday Shuffle IV - Day 31 - Just Another Day


And so another birthday month concludes.
I thank you for following along with me during this month.
I know that as I go through the songs on my iPod,
I'm able to reflect on the music that has been so much a part of my life,
which allows me to also reflect on my life so far.


"Just Another Day" is one of my favorite Oingo Boingo songs.
The lyrics talk of craziness and paranoia, but I think there's some hope
to be found somewhere within the song because
the fears are something we face every day
and they're a part of everyday life.


This month, though, I had a lot of 
extra-ordinary days.
Days when I fulfilled goals of travel,
goals of adventure,
goals of achievement.


We all have to experience days like these.
And, remember that creating experiences 
and fulfilling dreams
help to make sure that
every day is not
just another day.

Until next year, this shuffle is done!
Let's see how many more songs I can add
before the next time round....!




No comments:

Featured Post...

The Mid 40's are in the Books

For some reason I never got around to writing about traveling to National Parks numbers 44, 45 and now 46...! Back at the end of June...